April 20, 2008

toDAY is SunDAY

today is SUNDAY...the weather is great...no more rain pouring down...(not like the last 3 days)...the sun is bright...the sky is blue..the breeze is fantastic(eeww..what am I bluffing here...haha)...

but I'm not so lucky like averyone else who could wake up late until the afternoon coz I had to wake up early and go back to the lab at 10AM!!!...for some work...just like last weekend...over there it broke the mood down when the experiment results weren't perfect..(shoot!!!)...then got back home and checked out the games installed in this new laptop all day...being another lazy bump in the house...(yeah,best2)...ngehehe...wanted to call my mom but I just remembered that I forgot to topup the phonecard at Lawson...GrEaT!#$%&....

....I wonder if I could balik kampung to Malaysia for a couple of weeks this year...the hope is far from thin!!!(homesick!!!)

No comments: